Sunday, August 1, 2010

Any Day Now

Ok, so I admit it, I am not the best at blogging, but I am trying!!  My excuse - I have been 3-4cm dialated for the last week and a half!!  Talk about lighting a fire under you to get everything on your "To Do" list done!  As of my last appointment, I was 3-4cm and 60-70% effaced.... so literally any day now!
So to catch up....
A few weeks ago we had our maternity shoot with the fabulous Sarah of Maddie Dean Photography.  Here are few of our favorites.
Have one exactly like this when we were pregnant with Madison.

We took one just like this when we were pregnant with Madison, minus her hands of course.



Last weekend our wonderful friends threw us a couples baby shower, here are some pictures of that.  I love that they were able to match everything with his bedding!!   We had a great time and thank you Traci, Laura, and Elen so much!!

Cupcakes are courtesy of Erin Sholl, she is starting a baking business.... I highly recommend her!





Madison and Clara getting themselves into trouble..... already!



And now it's time for the belly picture...... wow this post has a lot of pictures!  I am standing and holding my belly awkwardly because Adam told me you all needed the full effect..... yes I am huge!


And finally.... MOMMY IS HERE!  She drove down 2 weeks ago with my Aunt Debbie and cousin Marissa.  My Dad should be following in a few weeks once he wraps everything up in PA.  She has really been a huge help with Madison, especially since I can't run after her or get on the floor like I could a few weeks ago.... well I can get on the floor.... but then getting up is tricky.


And final picture.... the double stroller is all ready to go!





No comments:

Post a Comment