Saturday, July 10, 2010

34 Weeks!


We also took a family trip to Brazos Bend State Park this past Monday.  It seems like a great state park, lots of trails, they even had one especially for my pregnant butt... that was only 0.5 a mile long!  







The item of interest in the picture above is the thing sticking up in the center of the photograph.  This is where Adam says "Look at that little guy!"  Then the "little guy" splashes.... and it is not so little... and Lindsay's pregnant butt RUNS pushing stroller.  It was motherly instinct... no alligator is eating my babies ;-) !!

Also this week, Laura and I's new website for Polished Wedding Planning LLC launched!   We love it!  Check it out: www.polishedweddingplanning.com

That's all for now!!  I'm ready for this baby to come out!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you're at 34 weeks already! I have camped at Brazos Bend before. It's so relaxing!

    ReplyDelete