Saturday, March 20, 2010

Lots going on!

First here is my 18 weeks pregnant belly:

We sure have a busy week coming up! Monday we have an ultrasound and should be able to know for sure that my little circus act in my tummy is a boy, they will also do a full anatomy scan.  Tuesday Madison starts swim class.  Thursday I have my monthly OB appointment.  Since spring break is over we have our standard Book Babies, Gymnastics Class, and Kindermusik Class.  Saturday I have a wedding that I will be working all day and...... Sunday we are having Madison's 1st Birthday Party.... her 1st birthday is Monday (I am going to be a mess)!!  So that means stay tuned.... we will have lots to post!
Adam is very engaged in March Madness right now.... here is a video of Madison getting ready for her Daddy to get home for Round 1.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBLOFDhOG1c

Our garden is also continuing to grow!  One of our tomato plants already has flowers and the corn, basil, and cilantro that we planted are starting to pop through the soil!

More posts later!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you are a busy woman! Can't wait to see Madison's 1st birthday pictures :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the video! She should join the track team!

    ReplyDelete