Monday, March 29, 2010

Crazy Week Recap!

Ok, so as my last post promised, we have lots to catch up on!
First on Monday we had our ultrasound.  It definitely is a boy!!   Little Flagan is very healthy (1/10,000 chance of a birth defect) and it looks like he isn't going to be quite as petite as Madison.....  An average baby is 8 ounces at this stage, he is 11 ounces.  I find this very interesting because at my OB appointment on Thursday, I have only gained one pound so far and I have quite the belly..... and I promise I am eating!!  He also is very active and I am very aware these days of when he is awake!




Tuesday Madison started swim class at Williams Pool.  I was a very nervous mommy all day about her starting class.  I wasn't sure if she would like it and I also was nervous that they were going to dunk her and she was going to freak out.  Well turns out, she absolutely loved it!  She squealed as soon as she and Adam entered the water and had a huge smile all class.  And there was no dunking.... yet.





Finally yesterday was Madison's 1st birthday party and today is her birthday.  It is so amazing to think of how far we have come in a year.  One year ago she was so helpless and this morning we all had breakfast together.... Madison fed herself cheerios, apples, and gave herself a bottle, then she got down, walked over to a book and brought it back for me to read it to her..... AMAZING!
Here are some pictures from her party yesterday.... yes it was a princess party!





1 comment: